E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 15 Results
  1. Electronics
    I installed a new big ass sub, amp, and line converter about half a year ago. I originally spliced into the stock amp wiring harness to get signal from the head unit and whatnot. This, if i’m understanding this right, makes the aftermarket and stock subs/amps run in parallel. Not only does...
  2. Electronics
    I have a 320i SE saloon I don't know what it sounded like with stock amp because I only ever listened to music once I put the eonon head unit in but tbh the sound quality really isn't great. I find it just lacks "ooomf" compared to other cars I have been in I am 19 and in education, no job, so...
  3. E46 General
    About a month ago my speakers suddenly got really muffled and distant sounding, and I realized that all the tweeters had stopped working. I have the non-HK sound system. I also noticed that whenever I open/move the front drivers side door, there is a crackling noise coming from all the tweeters...
  4. E46 General
    Hi all, My left front door speakers don't work anymore. Since the HK system should consist of 3 speakers in the left door, I assume that the mid and low-range speakers there are dead. The tweeter is still working, but obv. that alone doesn't give a good sound. I upgraded the factory head unit...
  5. E46 General
    So I recently was jamming out to my music and my rear deck speakers were blown out so I need replacements. I was looking to get infinity speakers. What size are the rear deck speakers and any advice? :hi:
  6. Electronics
    Hay! I want to change the speaker in my BMW E46 330CI convertible and need some information about the speaker. I need to know what size is the best and how much watt they need. I want to change all the speaker so some tips and tricks would be nice. :P
  7. Electronics
    I recently installed an amp and sub, and an aftermarket stereo. I am buying http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/car-audio-systems-energy-esk163l_5/ These for my front door speakers, looking to eliminate all the rear speakers at the moment, due to the fact that the person that owned this 2001 330i...
  8. E46 Convertible
    I want to upgrade the speakers in my 2004 325ci due to the fact that the current ones i have are blown out and, ive read that the convertibles have different speaker sizes and i was just curious what size speakers would fit in the front and the rear?
  9. E46 General
    So I recently received a home theater 10" sub for free from a friend. Link to sub is here http://www.definitivetech.com/products/prosub-1000 . I want to install this sub in the trunk of my e46 M3. I was wondering if I could just buy a box and take apart the sub box I have and just put it in the...
  10. Electronics
    Hi I have a 2002 325ci. Batteries in the trunk. I haven't been able to afford and legit sound system so last night I hooked up my computer speakers and sub(120v 240watts) to an old power convert that plugs into the cigarette out light (120v(200w) I just wanted to see if it would actually work...
  11. E46 General
    Hi - complete and utter BMW newbie! I've got a growing list of things I want to modify on my car as well as a few fixes/tweaks. Most importantly for me at the moment is a decent audio sound system to replace the vintage cassette player! I'm quite keen on an Android system because of the...
  12. Electronics
    Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to upgrade my speakers on my 1999 328i, stock HU, non HK system, and no amp. I am a bit of a noob in sound things. And would rather not install an AMP, because I have no idea where to even start with that. I am thinking about installing Pioneer TS-A1675R...
  13. Electronics
    So I’m not 100% sure what option to go with to upgrade the stereo system in my 2006 325Ci E46 Coupe. Factory features: SAT NAV wide screen, Tv, reverse camera (currently not working), Bluetooth mobile phone connection with steering wheel controls I want to be able to play songs and watch vid...
  14. E46 XI
    In my 2001 330xi my subwoofers have stopped working. At first what i noticed was a popping sound coming from the subwoofers and then the next day they didn't work. I assumed the amplifier was failing but i bought a new one today and nothing has changed. Im sure the speakers themselves aren't...
  15. E46 General
    hey guys im new to all this stuff because this is my first car that i bought. i want to buy myself a Boston Acoustics' SPG555-4 subwoofer. these are the specs race track shape 4-ohm subwoofer polypropylene woofer cone with foam surround RadialVent cooling for increased power handling RVC™...
1-15 of 15 Results