Welcome to the E90Fanatics forums. E90Fanatics is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your E90 Sedan, E91 Touring, E92 Coupe or E93 Cabrio -- E90Fanatics is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E90Fanatics > BMW E90 Forums > E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum

E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum
The E9X is the latest evolution of the BMW 3 series including the highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! Post questions about "upgrading" from your current E46 here or jump over to E90Fanatics.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
Mulrich07

My Ride: 2004 325Ci
Thoughts on pricing 335 content

Hey guys! Just wanted to get your thoughts on pricing on a 335i I am looking at. It's an 08 335i silver on black with dark walnut trim. It has 53k on it and a little under a year left on the CPO. It was actually certified 2 times, and has had 3 owners. I'll list some of the specs on it: Premium package, sport package, hands free control, nav, satellite, sunroof, heated front seats, comfort access keyless entry, xenons, logic7, adaptive lights, sport steering wheel, paddle shifters, ipod and usb adapter. There are others in there as well but not as important to mention.

The maintenance has been what I think is pretty solid. According to CARFAX it has had it's oil changes within every 15k per BMW maintenance. One thing I saw it had replaced was "full flow filter body leaking" but I didn't like this "leak at gearbox connector auto trans leaking at 53,158. 38,600 miles "thermostat permanent malfunction. 34,022 High pressure pump HDP permanent malfunction. It has a CPO to 100k so I don't know if I should be worried about that or not. However is 21k reasonable for this particular vehicle. Figured you e90 fanatics would know better than an e46fanatic.

Keep in mind my car (04 325Ci) has 125k on it, and I believe the VANOS need replaced soon as well, along with burning/using oil pretty severely. Just looking for some insight. I appreciate it!
Mulrich07 is offline   Reply With Quote