Welcome to the E90Fanatics forums. E90Fanatics is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your E90 Sedan, E91 Touring, E92 Coupe or E93 Cabrio -- E90Fanatics is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E90Fanatics > BMW E90 Forums > E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum

E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum
The E9X is the latest evolution of the BMW 3 series including the highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! Post questions about "upgrading" from your current E46 here or jump over to E90Fanatics.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
atinybug

My Ride: e92 335i
smoke from 1 tailpipe

This morning I started up my car and forgot something in my house so I went back in, and when I came back out I noticed smoke (condensation probably) coming from only 1 tailpipe, so I stood there for a couple minutes and watched it. After a couple minutes, it stopped from that 1 tailpipe and started coming out from the other one. Just thought it was weird, does it mean anything?
atinybug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #2
montchobadmoves

My Ride: BMW 335i 2007
No problem there, it's normal. At first start, engine is cold and need more restriction, after a wild, exhaust coming out both pipes.
montchobadmoves is offline   Reply With Quote