Welcome to the E90Fanatics forums. E90Fanatics is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your E90 Sedan, E91 Touring, E92 Coupe or E93 Cabrio -- E90Fanatics is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E90Fanatics > BMW E90 Forums > E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum

E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio - General Forum
The E9X is the latest evolution of the BMW 3 series including the highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! Post questions about "upgrading" from your current E46 here or jump over to E90Fanatics.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
tongtong

My Ride: 2009 335xi
Opinions: 09 335xi coupe maintenence plan expired

I bought a CPO 09 335xi coupe around 36k miles at BMW Boston about six months ago. Yesterday, I went to BMW Sudbury for a minor installment. My service advisor said my maintenence plan has been expired couple days ago. Talked to the Sudbury finance advisor and came to agreement for $1800 for the renewal. Question is it even worth it? Btw, my milage is at 46k now. Thank you in advance for your suggestions. Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Bimmer App
tongtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Das_Stig

My Ride: e90 335xi
not really worth it in my opinion till your over 90-100k miles..
Das_Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
tongtong

My Ride: 2009 335xi
Thank you for replying. If I don't renew it now, would the price change once I hit around 90k ish?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Bimmer App
tongtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #4
Loso81

My Ride: 335xi
What I don't understand is how is your warranty expired if u haven't hit 50k miles yet? Or have u already passed the 4 year mark? I would assume by the time ur car hits 90k miles you are going to be paying a lot more money for extension warranty. 1800 isn't a bad price though
Loso81 is offline   Reply With Quote