Welcome to the E90Fanatics forums. E90Fanatics is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your E90 Sedan, E91 Touring, E92 Coupe or E93 Cabrio -- E90Fanatics is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E90Fanatics > BMW E90 Forums > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
With more than 150 wheel choices and 10 plus tire brands the TireRack.com is the place to get wheels and tires for your E90 BMW. Post questions about wheels, tires, offsets and fitment for your E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW!
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 01:46 PM   #1
Gary@Tirerack

My Ride: 1995 BMW M3
A note from your moderator

If you are perusing the wheel forums, thanks for taking the time to read. The Tire Rack is proud to sponsor the E90 Fanatics forum where you can discuss & get advice on wheels, tires and suspension.

As you know, visually & also for performance this is one of the BEST things you can do to your car to make it "yours" .

As for myself, I have over ten years of sales and testing experience here, and although I don't own an E90, I get to do quite a bit of testing on the Tire Racks E90 cars, currently four 2008 328i coupes. This is our second group of the new E90/E92 cars, and I've enjoyed driving them on the road and on the track for testing. I personally owned an E36 M3 for over a decade, so I'm no stranger to joys BMW ownership.

CALL ME DIRECTLY :

As you can imagine The Tire Rack receives thousands of calls and occasionally you may get my voice mail when you call. I do return all messages that I receive as soon as possible, usually within just a few minutes of your call, so, please if you do get into my voice mail, please leave your name and return phone number!

You can also e-mail me directly at Gary@tirerack.com

When you have a specific question to post on the forum please start a new thread because it is very hard to find all of the questions hidden in other threads.

For faster response you can use my name in the title of your thread.

If you place an order through our web-site please be sure to type 'Gary/E90Fanatics' reference as your 'previous contact' when you order online at http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BN4&url=index.jsp. A portion of the proceeds then goes back to support the E90Fanatics site

FAQs:

One thing worthy of mention on the forums is that your question may have been asked by someone else before. Learn to make use of the SEARCH feature that this forum has so LOOK for your question before you post to save time. Since the E90 site is still pretty new, you may need to check our sister forum, E46Fanatics, for more info and/or search the archives there : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 for more info on the new E90 cars.

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Gary
Closed Thread